Helping your high-achievers become inspirational team leaders.
If you said yes to few or all of the above, it is time to support your leaders to build the skills and capabilities that they need to succeed!
Leaders need to think beyond the traditional ways of motivating people – of using reward and punishment to control behaviours, and/or telling, convincing (& sometimes commanding) people to do things etc. It is time to help your leaders upgrade their mindset and behaviours and enable them to build inspiring cultures.
Supporting leaders step by step towards achieving desired leadership goals and priorities
1. Become more self-aware and authentic with themselves & others
2. Bring emotional intelligence while managing themselves & others
3. Lead teams and coach people effectively
4. Develop a growth mindset to navigate rapid change and uncertainty
5. Improve their leadership confidence
Above all, help them lead with purpose, increased meaning and act from a place of inspiration.
© 2021 SelfCraft Design. All rights reserved