Supporting women leaders in overcoming their unique career and leadership challenges
Women have unique career and leadership challenges, owing to cultural barriers as well as experiencing unconscious gender rules and norms while growing up. Many talented women suffer from the imposter syndrome, that gets in the way of healthy risk taking and growth. Some women suffer from the inability to set boundaries or say no, while others suffer from the assertiveness double-bind of being labelled as too tough/ dominant. Women are also primary care givers, adding to both guilt and burnout from being in competive work environments. This gets even more trickier for women in care-giving roles.
Women need help with building their skills as well as their resilience to navigate the challenges in the workplace, and rise as leaders.
You can choose from our specialised offerings:
This program is for female-dominated industries looking to build their front-line leadership skills and build a culture of courage, open conversations, connection and positive energy ( rather than burnout). The program will be delivered as a combination of monthly workshops, leadership diagnostics, and monthly coaching sessions.
Career development program for high-potential women being groomed for leadership roles. The program combines a series of targeted workshops alongside personalised coaching aimed at addressing specific challenges faced by women leaders (example: confidence, assertiveness, perfection, work-life balance, lack of visibility, networking skills etc); Duration varies from 3-6 months.
Madhu works with women’s circles or staff network groups, to deliver regular professional development sessions for women (refer to topics outlined under speaking). She also works with circle mentors/leaders to improve their mentoring and leadership skills.
Madhu speaks or delivers short workshops (online/in-person) on the following topics:
– Rising as confident women leaders
– Speaking up and having assertive conversations
– Building a powerful presence and influence
– Bringing our whole selves to work
– How to develop resilience and a mindset of growth?
• Overcome imposter syndrome and lead with confidence
• Develop courage to speak up, be assertive and set healthy boundaries
• Embrace their strengths and lead authentically without having to ‘fit-in’ to a masculine style of leadership
• Build their visibility and influence
• Integrate the different roles that they play, and rise being true to who they are
© 2021 SelfCraft Design. All rights reserved